|Reservation cancellation||In case of cancellation of a guaranteed reservation less than in 72 hours before the date of arrival, a fee is charged in the amount of the full cost of the first night. If the guest has a non-guaranteed reservation, it is to be canceled after 6 PM. Also, the hotel should be informed beforehand in case the guest has a late check-in (after 6 PM).|
Accommodation with your lovely pet:
- Bring everything you need for your pet (a bowl, a carrier, a collar, a muzzle, a tray, etc.);
- The international veterinary passport with data about the pet and information about vaccinations made (the date of vaccination against rabies must be at least 30 days and no more than 12 months before arrival) is mandatory;
- Special rate is + 800 rubles to the room rate per day. A deposit of 2000 rubles is valid, which is returned on the day of departure from the hotel.
Please inform us in advance about your desire to live with your pet, indicating the details (breed, age, size, weight and other special characteristics). Please note that the weight limit is up to 6 kg.
|Measures to counter Covid 19||
The Yard Residence apart hotel takes care of the safety of guests and takes measures to strengthen the sanitary regime. In order to counteract the spread of coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in St. Petersburg, we ask you to follow the following rules of conduct:
1. Keep a social distance of 1.5 meters
2. Use masks and gloves in the public areas of the Hotel
3. Keep to the right-hand side of the corridors, stairs inside the hotel
4. Regularly when entering / leaving the room wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
5. Сlean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub (antiseptic always is on the reception desk)
6. At check-in and after check-out, the hotel rooms are regularly ventilated and additional disinfection of all surfaces. If you need additional disinfection, please contact reception.
7. Try to touch surfaces less in public places.
8. Ventilate the room as often as possible.
9. In case of malaise and symptoms of COVID-19, we ask you to isolate yourself and immediately inform the administrator, who will consult and provide a thermometer for measuring the temperature, as well as help with calling a doctor.
10. Try to use disposable dishes/appliances .
11. Make payments by bank transfer.
12. If you have any questions, please contact the reception desk.